How to Book Adam for a Concert
Adam enjoys performing for house concerts and other venues. Here is some information on what to expect from Adam's concerts, where he performs, and how to book him. If you decide to book a concert, or if you have any questions, you can contact Adam here.
What to Expect
- Expect plenty of piano music!
- Adam is at his best when performing and also sharing the stories behind his songs. He shares from the heart and provides a unique experience that brings new meaning to the music.
- House Concerts - These are a perfect setting for one of Adam's solo piano concerts. Typically, a host invites 10-50 friends. Each person generally provides a donation to support the music.
- Churches - Invite Adam to play during your church services or for a special event. Many of the stories behind his solo piano songs have been inspired by God's love, and to bring hope and healing to those who are hurting.
- Non-Profits - Book Adam to play his original music at your event! He's provided peaceful music at staff retreats, fundraising events, etc.
- Weddings - Have Adam perform his original music at your wedding! He has several songs that fit the occasion!
- Other - If you're interested in booking Adam for a concert at another venue, please contact him at the link below.
- A grand or upright piano in good working condition (no broken keys or pedals)
- The piano should be in tune, preferably tuned shortly before the concert
- In some cases, a keyboard with an adequate sound system is sufficient. Adam has a keyboard that he can bring to your event.